|Other Information |
Has ISOLATED ANALOG PROGRAMMING OPTION IS510, can be removed, REQUEST removal when ordering!
When the Isolated Analog Option is installed, do not apply any signals to the
non-isolated VPGM and IPGM (J1-9 and J1-10) pins. All other J1 features
may be used normally. Refer to Section 4.5 for a description of J1 features.
Control via the serial communication port
The following parameters can be programmed /
monitored via the serial communication port:
1. Output Voltage setting.
2. Output Current setting.
3. Output Voltage measurement.
4. Output On/Off control.
5. Output Current measurement.
6. Foldback protection setting
7. Over-voltage protection setting and readback.
8. Under-Voltage limit setting and readback.
9. Power-supply start up mode (Auto-restart or Safe-start mode).
Click here for additional information
Click here for the manual